Minnesota burn injury attorneys

Fire destroys Minnesota business warehouse

A fire occurred on Saturday at 12:40 p.m. that destroyed a wire warehouse in Hugo. The warehouse belonged to the wire business, Glamos Wire Products. Calls were made to the Centennial fire department by concerned citizens after they saw black smoke coming from the building. Firefighters from the Hugo department had been in the same […] Read more

Minnesota construction accident attorneys

Construction Worker Killed at Water Treatment Plant

A construction worker in New York died on Monday while working at a water treatment plant near Rochester. Early Monday morning, the man and four co-workers were working in a tunnel that was one hundred feet under the ground. The man was operating a boring machine, when he reportedly fell off the machine and was run […] Read more

Minnesota employer negligence attorneys

Stuntman Sues for Injuries on “Green Lantern” Set

John Franco, a stuntman who worked on the film “Green Lantern” is now suing Warner Bros Studios for injuries he sustained while filming the movie in the summer of 2010. Franco filed the lawsuit last Wednesday at the Los Angeles Superior Court. Although the lawsuit does not specifically mention the accident that caused Franco to be injured, it does […] Read more

Car Accidents

Man Killed in Accident Caused by Wet Pavement

A 26-year-old man from Duluth died in a car accident that occurred last week on highway 61. The man was driving his Dodge Stratus down the highway at around 10 a.m. when he hit a patch of wet pavement. His car then slid off the road and into an embankment. The man was pinned inside […] Read more

Minnesota product liability attorneys

Minnesota company announces recall of turkey burgers

A Minnesota company, Jennie-O Turkey Store, has recalled nearly 55,000 pounds of frozen turkey burgers for possible Salmonella contamination. The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recall and stated that the product should be cooked at 165 degrees Fahrenheit in order to prevent the bacteria from causing an illness in consumers. The recalled products had […] Read more