Minnesota Driver Error Auto Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident that was the result of driver error, call Robert Wilson & Associates right away for help. An accident can not only rattle you emotionally, but also leave you in great physical, and financial pain. Being the victim of someone else’s negligence can make you feel powerless, but you have the right to demand financial compensation from the responsible party. To take control of your situation, hire a lawyer. An experienced Minnesota car accident caused by driver error lawyer will fight to get you the financial compensation you deserve. Robert Wilson & Associates has been representing victims of car accidents since 1991, and we are ready to help you, too. To learn more about what we can do for you after a car accident, contact us today at (612) 334-3444 for a confidential case review.
Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
Defending your rights and demanding the compensation you deserve is nearly impossible without guidance from a seasoned lawyer. The law is complex, and those that are experienced in navigating it are the best equipped for success. A lawyer has that experience, and is comfortable in the legal system of their state. They know how to interpret the laws, and how to overcome legal obstacles. With a lawyer on your side, you are likely to receive a much greater payout than you would on your own. Furthermore, hiring a lawyer allows you to focus on recovering from your accident while your lawyer takes care of the legal aspects of your case.
Why Choose Robert Wilson & Associates?
For 26 years, our team of skilled attorneys at Robert Wilson & Associates have served Minnesotans with hard work, dedication, and a keen attention to detail. This attention, combined with our team-work and compassion for our clients, is how we have earned our reputation for stellar customer service. At Robert Wilson & Associates we understand that the legal system is often a cold and harsh environment, and as a consequence, rarely relieves the anxiety our clients have after a car accident. That is why, at Robert Wilson & Associates not only are our lawyers a family, but all of our clients are treated as family members too. Our attorneys work together to pool years and years of legal know-how to ensure your case is resolved with the best result possible. We have won millions for our past clients, a record of success which has won us numerous accolades, including being named Super Lawyers.
What Do I Need to Know About Driver Error?
According to the National Highway Safety Administration 94% of all car accidents are due to some form of driver error. This carelessness on the part of drivers often results in serious damage other cars and their drivers. “Driver Error” that causes an accident can be grouped into four main categories:
- Recognition Errors – Recognition errors occur when a driver becomes distracted. Texting and driving is a leading cause of car accidents in the United States, and a common example of driver error resulting from lack of recognition. Drivers who are concentrated on their smartphone cause many accidents that result in life-threatening injuries and even death.
- Decision Errors – Decision errors are choices the driver makes that endanger the lives of fellow drivers. A decision making error that commonly causes accidents is driving too fast. Decision errors are different than performance errors (below). A decision error is the driver’s choice to drive a certain way, while performance errors are skill-based faults.
- Performance Errors – Performance errors are skill-based errors that cause accidents. Improper steering is a common cause of accidents and is considered a performance-based error.
- Non-performance Errors – Non-performance errors are those that cause accidents, but cannot be attributed to poor form. Falling asleep while driving causes countless accidents each year in the United States and is considered a non-performance error.
These instances of negligent driving seriously threaten countless drivers every year. If you were the victim of a negligent driver, it is crucial to hire a lawyer to receive compensation for injuries and costs you have suffered. Some damages you may be able to collect through a driver error claim include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity, if you are permanently injured and unable to return to work
- Rehabilitative costs
- Pain and suffering
Furthermore, if you tragically lose a loved one to a car accident caused by driver error, Robert Wilson & Associates can help you pursue a wrongful death suit against the responsible party. Through a wrongful death claim, you can recover damages such as final expenses and loss of support.
If you or someone you know was the victim of a car accident caused by driver error, don’t wait another minute to get the compensation you deserve. Our family of auto accident lawyers at Robert Wilson & Associates are eager to help you avoid further financial and emotional stress. With our legal knowledge and hard work, you will receive the compensation you deserve to continue your path to recovery unbothered by questions about money. Call Robert Wilson & Associates at (612) 334-3444 today to schedule a confidential consultation.