Minnesota Slip and Fall Attorneys

Working on a construction site can be a very dangerous job. Fortunately, it is the construction company’s responsibility to ensure that the construction site is safe as possible for its employees. Frustratingly, though, workplace accidents can still happen because companies fail to adequately prevent accidents from occurring. One common construction site accident is a slip and fall. However, these frequent accidents can sometimes result in disastrous consequences.

If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident on a construction site, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation to accommodate your new financial burdens. For qualified legal help with filing a workers’ compensation claim, contact the Minnesota slip and fall lawyers of Robert Wilson & Associates today by calling (612) 334-3444.

Slip and Fall Accidents from Employer Negligence

Accidents can and do happen. However, it is your employer’s responsibility to try to prevent workplace accidents, including slips and falls. Your employer may be held responsible if your slip and fall accident involved:

  • Falls from elevated heights where harnesses were not provided
  • Steps or changes in ground elevation that were improperly marked
  • Slippery liquids that were not marked or cleaned up properly
  • A lack of handrails in areas with hazardous footing

These are just a few circumstances in which your employer may be responsible for your slip and fall accident. It is important to discuss your situation with an attorney immediately so that you can learn more about your rights to financial compensation.

Contact Us

At Robert Wilson & Associates, we know how important workers’ comp can be to cover lost wages, medical expenses, and other financial issues after a serious workplace injury. If you or someone you love has suffered in a construction site slip and fall accident due to another’s negligence, you can fight back. To learn more about your legal options, contact an experienced Minnesota slip and fall attorney today by calling 612-334-3444.