What if my employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance?

If your employer does not carry workers’ compensation insurance, you may believe that there is no way for you to recover payment for you work-related injury. On the contrary, you may still be eligible to receive compensation from your employer. An experienced Minnesota workers’ compensation attorney can evaluate your case and will pursue the payment that you are owed. Whether the issue can be resolved through settlement or a lawsuit is necessary, we are prepared to fight for the compensation you need.

To discuss your injury and legal options with a Minnesota workers’ comp lawyer, contact Robert Wilson & Associates today at (612) 334-3444.