Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been injured at work, you likely have many questions about workers’ compensation benefits and how you may recover compensation to pay for medical bills, lost income, disability, and other costs. At Robert Wilson & Associates, we understand how important workers’ compensation payments are to your recovery and we want to help clarify your options. Below you will find a listing of frequently asked questions and informative answers related to workers’ compensation claims.
If you have further questions regarding workers’ comp or how one of our Minnesota workers’ compensation attorneys can help you pursue the payments that you may be owed, contact Robert Wilson & Associates today by calling 612-334-3444.
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Does workers’ compensation cover disability payments?
- How do I qualify for permanent disability benefits?
- How much compensation can I receive?
- My claim or part of my claim was denied. What are my options?
- What are common workplace injuries?
- What do workers’ compensation benefits cover?
- What if my employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance?
- What is a repetitive motion injury?
- What is employer negligence?
- What is toxic substance exposure?